First video conference of the project held at 0900 UK (BST), 1330 India, 1400 Bangladesh where the following details were discussed:
1) Introduction, welcome, confirmation of connections
2) Status of Consortium agreement
3) Confirmation of target species:
4) Growing season to target for fish and crustaceans in India and Bangladesh?
What can be done in farms this year?
When do we need to be in India/Bangladesh? Who needs to be in country?
5) Overview of initial tasks – with the aim to establish direct links between work groups to take forward.
Task 1 – farmer surveys in Bangladesh and India;
Task 2 – epidemiology;
Task 3 – transcriptome and environment outcome infections;
6) Face to face meeting of whole network– India – when? VISAs